Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This thing called blogging

I can't really say that this is something that I have really done before, but I have read enough blogs that it seems like something worth trying.  I feel that there will be a good amount of insight into who I am as this blog grows, so I won't bore you with that now.  As for where I am in my life, and why this is happening now, it mainly boils down to the fact that I am changing directions in my life.  For a while, I was dead set on going to Med School and pursuing a career in research medicine.  That being said, it becomes obvious that plans have changed and right now I am doing some teaching/tutoring in the St. Louis area and am really excited to be in a production of "Bare: a pop opera" at New Line Theater.


I don't really have any preconceptions for what this is supposed to be or even a real vision of what will happen on here, but what I do know is that it will be somewhat raw and unedited, a glimpse into my thoughts.  Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment